October 17 Waiting List: Intro to Modern Calligraphy with Angelique, Ink
Instructor: Angi Phillips of Angelique, Ink
Date: Sunday, October 17, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. (3 Hour Workshop)
The workshop will take place INDOORS, inside our shop at 305 E. 4th St. Unit 103, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Enjoy a full experience learning the art of modern calligraphy with Angi of Angelique Ink! Whether you're brand new, self-taught or even if you've taken a class before and need a refresher, this class is for you! In the beginner class, you will learn the tools and techniques for creating beautiful modern day calligraphy with a dip pen. You'll learn how to properly hold an oblique calligraphy pen, gain an understanding of calligraphic pen strokes and constructing letterforms, controlling the pen, and connecting letters. In this course, you will also get an introduction to composition and styling, and personal one-on-one instruction and feedback from Angi, so you can walk away with all the tools you need for developing your skill and style. A thoughtfully curated and beautifully presented complete set of beginner supplies including her instructional guide book with practice alphabets and tips on styling is included for you to take home for practice!
Space is limited. Registration in advance is required.
Class Size: 12 students maximum (limited capacity for physical distancing - class size may increase at a later time or due to the number of households in the workshop)
*Those in the same household or vaccinated individuals may be seated with no physical distancing from each other. Please let us know if you're attending with others and you'd prefer to sit next to each other without physical distance.
COVID-19 Safety Measures & Requirements (*this is subject to change - please check the email sent the week of the workshop for the most updated guidelines).
We want to provide both a fun and safe INDOOR workshop experience and environment for workshop attendees. Please help keep yourself and others safe and adhere to our COVID Safety Measures & Requirements.
- Seating arrangements will provide physical distancing from other attendees and the instructor unless attendees are from the same household or are vaccinated individuals attending together.
- All attendees are required to wear an acceptable form of face covering. You will need to bring your own and wear it at all times during the workshop.
- All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin, fit snugly against the side of the face, be secured with ties or ear loops and allow you to remain hands-free. (Neck gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.)
- The workshop instructor will wear a face covering and maintain physical distance while providing instruction.
- An individually packaged item will be served as a take home treat. Refreshments will not be served during the workshop at this time.
- There are no vaccination requirements for anyone attending the workshop.
If you register for the workshop, but are in any the following situations, please request to be moved to a future workshop:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 48 hours prior to the workshop date - fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea)
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, are sick with COVID-19, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test
What else do you need to know?
You do not need to bring anything else to the workshop, just yourself! The registration cost is all-inclusive of materials needed for this experience!
Space is limited. Workshop registrations are NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE. Please make sure you are able to attend the workshop date and time before you complete your purchase. Be sure to visit the Workshop FAQ page for a complete overview of our workshop policies.
If this workshop becomes SOLD OUT, please fill out this form to be placed on the WAITING LIST.
If you have further questions about workshops, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, currently out of stock