October 10: Intro to Modern Calligraphy with Angelique, Ink
Instructor: Angi Phillips of Angelique, Ink
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (3 Hour Workshop)
The workshop will take place in an outdoor patio located in front of our shop at 305 E. 4th St. Unit 103, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Class Size: 10 students maximum (limited capacity for physical distancing)
Learn the art of Modern Calligraphy with professional calligrapher, Angi of Angelique, Ink in this three hour workshop, where you'll explore and practice the tools and proper techniques of modern pointed pen calligraphy. In the beginner class, you'll learn how to properly hold a calligraphy pen, gain an understanding of pen strokes, creating beautiful letterforms, controlling the pen, and connecting letters. In this class, you will also get an introduction to composition and styling, and personal instruction and feedback from Angi, so you can walk away with all the tools you need for developing your skill and style.
Each student will receive a complete take-home calligraphy supply set, curated by Angi which includes her instructional guide book and practice notepad with alphabet exemplars and styling tips.
Space is limited. Registration in advance is required.
COVID-19 Safety Measures & Requirements:
We want to provide both a fun and safe outdoor workshop experience and environment for workshop attendees. Please help keep yourself and others safe and adhere to our COVID Safety Measures & Requirements.
- Seating arrangements will provide physical distancing from other attendees and the instructor.
- All attendees are required to wear a face covering. You will need to bring your own face covering and wear them at all times during the workshop.
- The workshop instructor will wear a face covering and maintain physical distance while providing instruction.
- Light refreshments will be served. Items will be individually packaged and provided at your seat.
- You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking but you’ll need to remain at your seat and maintain appropriate physical distancing.
- All workshop attendees will undergo a temperature screening at check-in. Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be asked to transfer to a future workshop.
- A hand sanitizer station will be available.
If you register for the workshop, but are in any the following situations, please request a transfer to a future workshop:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 48 hours prior to the workshop date - fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea)
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, are sick with COVID-19, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test
What else do you need to know?
You do not need to bring anything else to the workshop, just yourself! The registration cost is all-inclusive of materials needed for this experience!
Space is limited. Workshop registrations are NONREFUNDABLE. Please make sure you are able to attend the workshop date and time before you complete your purchase. Be sure to visit the Workshop FAQ page for a complete overview of our workshop policies.
If you have further questions about workshops, feel free to contact us at email@example.com