January 22: Sign Lettering with P+H Chalk
Instructor: Kate Coogan of P+H Chalk
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. (3 Hour Workshop)
The workshop will take place INDOORS, inside our shop at 305 E. 4th St. Unit 103, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Learn the basics of hand lettering and how to apply them to creating beautiful signs! We will go over the tips and tricks needed for lettering on all types of sign surfaces. Wood, glass, mirror, plastic, etc. Not all surfaces are created equal and neither are all paint pens. Learn how and what to use, application techniques, removal techniques, spacing tips, and embellishments.
Space is limited. Registration in advance is required.
Class Size: 12-16 students (limited seating to allow for physical distancing)
*Those in the same household or vaccinated individuals may be seated with no physical distancing from each other. Please let us know if you're attending with others and you'd prefer to sit next to each other without physical distance.
COVID-19 Safety Measures & Requirements:
Please help keep yourself and others safe and adhere to our COVID Safety Measures & Requirements.
MASKS REQUIRED: We will follow county guidelines for the mask policy in effect at the time of the workshop. Currently, the mandated indoor mask policy is in effect until Jan. 15. Please check back here for updated info.
- Currently, all attendees and the instructor are required to wear an acceptable form of face covering. You will need to bring your own and wear it at all times during the workshop.
- All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin, fit snugly against the side of the face, be secured with ties or ear loops and allow you to remain hands-free. (Neck gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.)
- There are no vaccination requirements for anyone attending the workshop.
- Seating arrangements will provide physical distancing from other attendees and the instructor unless attendees are from the same household or are individuals attending together.
If you register for the workshop, but are in any the following situations, please request to be moved to a future workshop:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 48 hours prior to the workshop date - fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea)
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, are sick with COVID-19, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test
What else do you need to know?
You do not need to bring anything else to the workshop, just yourself! The registration cost is all-inclusive of materials needed for this experience!
Space is limited. Workshop registrations are NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE. Please make sure you are able to attend the workshop date and time before you complete your purchase. Be sure to visit the Workshop FAQ page for a complete overview of our workshop policies.
If you have further questions about workshops, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org