December 5: Watercolor Botanicals with Electric Eunice
Instructor: Eunice Sun of Electric Eunice
Date: Sunday, December 5, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. (3 Hour Workshop)
The workshop will take place INDOORS, inside our shop at 305 E. 4th St. Unit 103, Santa Ana, CA 92701
If you’ve been enamored with the beauty of watercolors and would like to learn something new - this is the workshop for you!
Join Eunice for this 3 hour workshop where we will cover everything from watercolor tools, the relationship between water, paint and color, to painting techniques including washes, highlighting and shading. We’ll finish by painting a botanical piece! After this workshop you will walk away with Eunice’s watercolor instructional book to learn even more skills to create gifts for your friends and family, and most importantly - take time for yourself for some art therapy. From this workshop, you will receive a watercolor starter kit that includes 8 tubes of watercolor, mixing palette, two round brushes, washi tape, a pad of watercolor paper, and the official Watercolor Botanicals Book enamel pin. This workshop does not require any experience! Come ready to learn, paint and make new friends!
- Paints (8)
- Chinese White
- Hooker’s Green
- Hooker’s Green Light
- Permanent Rose
- Yellow Ochre
- Cadmium Red
- Ivory Black
- Watercolor Botanicals Book
- Size 4 Brush
- Size 1 Brush
- Folding mixing palette
- Strathmore paper pad
- Washi Tape
- Official Book Enamel Pin
Space is limited. Registration in advance is required.
Class Size: 12 students maximum (limited capacity for physical distancing - class size may increase at a later time or due to the number of households in the workshop)
*Those in the same household or vaccinated individuals may be seated with no physical distancing from each other. Please let us know if you're attending with others and you'd prefer to sit next to each other without physical distance.
COVID-19 Safety Measures & Requirements (*this is subject to change - please check the email sent the week of the workshop for the most updated guidelines).
We want to provide both a fun and safe INDOOR workshop experience and environment for workshop attendees. Please help keep yourself and others safe and adhere to our COVID Safety Measures & Requirements.
- Seating arrangements will provide physical distancing from other attendees and the instructor unless attendees are from the same household or are vaccinated individuals attending together.
- All attendees are required to wear an acceptable form of face covering. You will need to bring your own and wear it at all times during the workshop.
- All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin, fit snugly against the side of the face, be secured with ties or ear loops and allow you to remain hands-free. (Neck gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.)
- The workshop instructor will wear a face covering and maintain physical distance while providing instruction.
- An individually packaged item will be served as a take home treat. Refreshments will not be served during the workshop at this time.
- There are no vaccination requirements for anyone attending the workshop.
If you register for the workshop, but are in any the following situations, please request to be moved to a future workshop:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 48 hours prior to the workshop date - fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea)
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, are sick with COVID-19, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test
What else do you need to know?
You do not need to bring anything else to the workshop, just yourself! The registration cost is all-inclusive of materials needed for this experience!
Space is limited. Workshop registrations are NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE. Please make sure you are able to attend the workshop date and time before you complete your purchase. Be sure to visit the Workshop FAQ page for a complete overview of our workshop policies.
If you have further questions about workshops, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, currently out of stock