December 11: Holiday Paper Flowers with Handmade By Sara Kim
Instructor: Sara Kim of Handmade By Sara Kim
Date: Saturday, December 11, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (2 Hour Workshop)
The workshop will take place INDOORS, inside our shop at 305 E. 4th St. Unit 103, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Let's make flowers! Come join us for a festive afternoon and make handmade holiday paper flowers from regular card stock paper that can be great gifts for family and friends for the season. For this holiday version, we will be showing you how to make paper poinsettias, pine cones, pine needles and make them into a 8 inch wreath with no special tools or machines, with just scissors, paper, and glue. We will also show you different ways to incorporate them into your event and your home! We will be supplying all the materials, which include, wreath, card stock paper, scissors, glue, and a packet of paper to take home for practice.
*Those in the same household or vaccinated individuals may be seated with no physical distancing from each other. Please let us know if you're attending with others and you'd prefer to sit next to each other without physical distance.
COVID-19 Safety Measures & Requirements (*this is subject to change - please check the email sent the week of the workshop for the most updated guidelines).
We want to provide both a fun and safe INDOOR workshop experience and environment for workshop attendees. Please help keep yourself and others safe and adhere to our COVID Safety Measures & Requirements.
- Seating arrangements will provide physical distancing from other attendees and the instructor unless attendees are from the same household or are vaccinated individuals attending together.
- All attendees are required to wear an acceptable form of face covering. You will need to bring your own and wear it at all times during the workshop.
- All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin, fit snugly against the side of the face, be secured with ties or ear loops and allow you to remain hands-free. (Neck gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.)
- The workshop instructor will wear a face covering and maintain physical distance while providing instruction.
- An individually packaged item will be served as a take home treat. Refreshments will not be served during the workshop at this time.
- There are no vaccination requirements for anyone attending the workshop.
If you register for the workshop, but are in any the following situations, please request to be moved to a future workshop:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 48 hours prior to the workshop date - fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea)
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, are sick with COVID-19, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test
What else do you need to know?
You do not need to bring anything else to the workshop, just yourself! The registration cost is all-inclusive of materials needed for this experience!
Space is limited. Workshop registrations are NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE. Please make sure you are able to attend the workshop date and time before you complete your purchase. Be sure to visit the Workshop FAQ page for a complete overview of our workshop policies.
If you have further questions about workshops, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, currently out of stock