March 26: Mini Leather Tote with Nikki&Mallory
Instructor: Treasure Mallory of Nikki&Mallory
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (3.5 Hour Workshop)
The workshop will take place INDOORS, inside our shop at 305 E. 4th St. Unit 103, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Who doesn't love a good tote bag! Especially one that you can give yourself credit to for making. Taught by Treasure (Nikki), Handbag Designer of Nikki&Mallory, you'll be making a mini leather tote using basic leather craft techniques. From chiseling holes, burnishing edges and hand-stitching to completion, you'll leave this workshop with the cutest leather tote bag! No experience needed, come ready to learn and have fun.
Approximate Mini Tote Size: 7 x 14 x 3.5 inches
Space is limited. Registration in advance is required.
Class Size: 20 students
*We are back at full capacity with no physical distancing
**Those attending with others can request to be seated together by indicating they are in the same group
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
Please help keep yourself and others safe and adhere to our COVID Safety Measures & Requirements.
- MASKS ARE OPTIONAL: We will follow county guidelines for the mask policy in effect at the time of the workshop.
- Currently per Orange County guidelines following the CA Dept. of Public Health, masks are required for unvaccinated individuals in indoor public settings and businesses.
- Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals.
- Proof of vaccination for attendees is not required.
- The above guidelines apply to both instructors and workshop attendees.
- If you register for the workshop, but are in any the following situations, please request to be moved to a future workshop:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 48 hours prior to the workshop date - fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea)
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, are sick with COVID-19, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test
What else do you need to know?
You do not need to bring anything else to the workshop, just yourself! The registration cost is all-inclusive of materials needed for this experience!
Space is limited. Workshop registrations are NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE. Please make sure you are able to attend the workshop date and time before you complete your purchase. Be sure to visit the Workshop FAQ page for a complete overview of our workshop policies.
If you have further questions about workshops, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Sorry, currently out of stock